Will, Leslie, McKenna, Calvin & Sophia

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Air Supply sang to my Mom

KJZZ Cafe: The world premiere of “Petalbump” KJZZ Top Stories

Air Supply singer Graham Russell sang "Lost in Love" for my Mom's 50th Birthday today on Brandy's morning show! My Mom is a huge fan!! Air Supply & Michael Jackson were my first cassette tapes...yes I'm that old! :o) I got them for Christmas when I was 8 years old along with my first radio cassette player. I've loved them ever since and recall many long road trips with my Mom & Sister where we sang our hearts out along with Air Supply.

So awesome that my Sister is cool enough to book these interviews on her show!

3 comments:

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

Shaffen and I watched it, she is such a natural! LOVE IT!

smilingsarahbear said...

How fun for your mom! Are they the ones that sing "I'm all out of love?" Glad you got to have a fun trip. How's running group going. I've gone a couple times at 8:30 but no-one was there. Is it back to 8 now? Hope all is well!

Leslie said...

Yes they sing I'm all out of Love and so many more great oldies. :o) No one showed up for walking group so I want to take a poll and find out if there's any interest. I would prefer earlier than 8:30pm so we'll see. :o)